About the programme
Today managers and leaders evolve in a world that is both global and digital. Taught in English and 100% online, the Digital Transformation programme of ESSEC Business School will meet the highest expectations.
ESSEC Business School offers you a graduate programme that is 100% online, taught in English and 100% flexible in order to fulfill the highest requirements and expectations.
- 100% online lectures
- Teamwork (top-level peer learning)
- Individual academic coach
Follow-up & evaluation
- Evaluation & feedback
- Video projects
- Activity files & materials
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Design Thinking & Agile Methods
- Digital Business Models – from Design to Responsible Governance
- Driving Digital Change – People & Processes
- Leading with Data-Driven Strategies & Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Registration usually closes two weeks before the course begins.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 8 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ESSEC Business School and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- English: minimum TOEIC SCORE 785 or B2 on the Common European Framework of reference
- Candidates must have BAC+4 (Master 1 degree or equivalent) / 3 years of professional experience
- Candidates must have some notions of digital technologies.
- 3 years of professional experience
International9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.