A Pan-Asian Core with a Global Reach
An international outlook with a pan-Asian core, where courses are delivered predominantly by an Asian faculty and participants are exposed to 2 countries through residencies with our partner universities.
An Inclusive Approach
An inclusive learning approach with a strong focus on actionable learning and tactical frameworks applicable in the workplace, including an entrepreneurial project where participants are teamed into small and purposeful groups.
An Innovative Curriculum
New Business Models in Asia, Value-Creating Innovation, Business Negotiations in Asia and Branding with Digital and Social Networks.
The business world is constantly moving and evolving at an unprecedented pace. We have identified a combination of Asian insights essential to consider while conducting business in the region and made sure that the program incorporates a broad range of courses to cover both soft skills and hard skills.
The EMBA - Asia-Pacific program of ESSEC Business School truly equips established and up-and-coming leaders with the expertise to handle a variety of challenges often associated with leadership positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Asia
- New Business Models in Asia
- Harnessing the Digital Tide
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who can apply:
- Senior executives with at least eight (8) years of professional experience, including three (3) years of managerial experience.
- A good academic degree from a reputable institution (there is an additional process in place for non-degree holders)
- A track record showcasing excellent work performance and leadership potential
- Very good command of the English language (program entirely taught in English)
- Application feee of SGD 200 (124 EUR)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Copies of your Transcripts and Diploma: official or authenticated copies from all colleges and universities attended
- Two recommendation letters
- Identity Card: a copy of any of the following: valid Passport, Employment Pass (if appicable)
- One copy of your most recent ID photo
- Eight (8) years of professional experience, including three (3) years of managerial experience
International46821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58527 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA46821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58527 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
- SGD 94,000
Living costs for Cergy-Pontoise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.