The MSc in Marketing Management and Digital - Thrive as a modern marketer
With the burgeoning success of the luxury industry, the concept of luxury brand management has also become increasingly relevant for many different industry sectors. You will learn about brand value and management in the luxury business and how the luxury market has evolved with the age of digitalization.
The Marketing Management and Digital program of ESSEC Business School is fully taught in Singapore and places the students at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region. Asia sees one of the world’s highest rate of digital adoption, and the whole of Asia-Pacific has become the largest digital retail market in the world.
Empowered by digital technologies, marketers now find themselves facing consumers who are better informed, highly impatient and more discerning. What it takes to engage such consumers involves providing the right information at the right time, all the time. A challenge in which digital marketing is well poised to meet.
We also see a growing sophistication in the next generation of Asian consumers. These consumers don’t just want the best product in the world, they want products tailored to their tastes and provide unique experiences. Part of this growing sophistication resulted in an increased appetite for luxury in Asia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Asian Economies
- Management and Society
- Negotiation tor Managers
- Applied Strategic Management
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Mandarin/French Language Course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 185 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Master/4-year bachelor/3-year bachelor’s degree in any field of study (engineering, science, mathematics, business, law, humanities & social sciences, economics, etc.)
- English Tests: TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Cambridge
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Degree(s) obtained: authenticated copies of official degrees since high school (school leaving)
- Transcripts/Grade Sheets: official or authenticated copies from all colleges and universities attended since high school, including exchange programs (simple copies will not be accepted). Grading System details must be provided
- Two recommendations
- Passport or National Identity Card
- A recent ID photo
- Non-refundable application fee of SGD 160 (100 EUR)
International20992 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20992 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20992 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20992 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- SGD 33,700
Living costs for Cergy-Pontoise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.