Our experienced faculty members guide you through a comprehensive study of business administration to enhance your ability to think critically, conduct research and make solid decisions to drive business development.
Through immersive education about customer experience, you will learn how to inject human value into your business and leadership style for an allround improvement of service in your organization.
Who is this program for?
This Executive Master of Business Administration program from EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) is designed for busy, mid-career professionals who have managerial experience and a desire to elevate their career or company performance. It’s geared for the service industry, but not necessarily for hotels and restaurants, because the program is adapted for professionals from many other sectors. For example:
Paul, age 43, is a bright engineer who owns a business offering highly specialized services, but he doesn’t know how to approach customer expectations or stakeholders’ relations, not to mention nurturing a growing staff.
- Ikara, age 35, has recently been promoted to executive sales director for a multinational company. She knows how to manage a sales team, but she needs fresh ideas for growing their market share and using new channels.
- Kristina, age 38, is the head of operations at a private health clinic. She knows a lot about medical equipment and logistics, but she has trouble motivating her staff to embrace a team spirit and be consistently attentive to details.
- Ahmed,age 48, is a finance director in a large company. He is seeing the effects of digital automatization in his department and wishes to anticipate the changes coming to his function.
- Management and Development of People
- Surpassing Service Excellence
- Strategic Management and Economics
- Financial Management in the Service Industry
- Marketing & Technology in the Service Industry
- Research & Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- September intake: 1 July & 15 August
- March intake: 1 November & 1 February
60 ECTS Credits & 40 US Credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 8 other Masters in Executive MBA in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Demonstrated leadership potential. Minimum of 10 years relevant professional work experience, 4 years in management
International39469 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59204 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National39469 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59204 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.