Engineering and Applied Physics from Queen's University provides you with training in theory, computation,statistical modelling, and experimental methods as you pursue problems in fundamental and applied research.
A Master’s degree in Physics, Engineering Physics & Astronomy can take your career in many directions. Many of our MSc students choose to continue their academic inquiry with a PhD.
Our Master’s students are equipped with a strong foundation for careers in:
- Academia and research
- Medical technologies: radiation physics, x-ray physics
- Renewable energy
- Technology sector
- Condensed Matter Physics & Optics
- Engineering & Applied Physics
- Astrophysics & Astronomy
- Particle Physics & Particle Astrophysics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Astronomy & Space Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 16 other Masters in Astronomy & Space Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours undergraduate degree in Science or Applied Science and Engineering.
- Mininum second class standing in undergraduate degree.
- If English is not a native language, prospective students must meet the English language proficiency requirements in writing, speaking, reading, and listening.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee
International19492 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19492 CAD per year during 24 months.
National8093 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8093 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.