Students on the Applied Mathematics program from Technical University of Ostrava will learn to employ the above knowledge to deal with practical problems by tracing their underlying mathematical structure. They will learn to design the corresponding mathematical model and solve it using appropriate mathematical methods.
- Academic staff member
- Data analyst
Programme StructureGraduate's knowledge
- The offer of special subjects, which are not part of state final examinations, enables students to acquire deeper knowledge in selected areas.
- Due to solid knowledge of applied mathematics and computer science, the graduate has all the prerequisites for flexible adaptation according to practice requirements, including research and development.
- The graduate of specialization of Applied Mathematics is able to find mathematical structure in the practical problems and to create and subsequently solve relevant mathematical models, thanks to knowledge of relations and relationships between the various branches of mathematics (especially numerical analyzes, statistics and discrete mathematics).
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Ostrava and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.