Students on the Applied Mathematics program from Technical University of Ostrava will learn to employ the above knowledge to deal with practical problems by tracing their underlying mathematical structure. They will learn to design the corresponding mathematical model and solve it using appropriate mathematical methods.
- Academic staff member
- Data analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureGraduate's knowledge
- The offer of special subjects, which are not part of state final examinations, enables students to acquire deeper knowledge in selected areas.
- Due to solid knowledge of applied mathematics and computer science, the graduate has all the prerequisites for flexible adaptation according to practice requirements, including research and development.
- The graduate of specialization of Applied Mathematics is able to find mathematical structure in the practical problems and to create and subsequently solve relevant mathematical models, thanks to knowledge of relations and relationships between the various branches of mathematics (especially numerical analyzes, statistics and discrete mathematics).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 14 other Masters in Mathematics in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.