There are also strong requirements for knowledge of the specific software tools used in the development of these systems. Specific courses are thus designed with regard to the necessary knowledge and professional experience requirements.
The education is designed as a project oriented, which means that students will be in study groups to solve a specific tasks defined by industry partners. Projects in the Automotive Electronic Systems from Technical University of Ostrava master's program will also take place in the partner’s workplaces. In particular, we talk about R&D and testing departments.
- SW tester for automotive
- Programmer of automotive applications
- R&D engineer in automotive
- SW specialist for automotive
- HW tester for automotive
- Automotive Electronics
- Computer Systems
- Development of Systems in the Automotive Industry
- Functions of Complex Variable and Integral
- Image Processing in Automobiles
- Microcomputers in Automotive Systems
- Safety in Electrical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Automotive Engineering View 14 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Ostrava and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.