In addition to advanced knowledge of economic theory, students focus on issues related to international aspects of economic development, trade, international security, EU external economic relations, and project management at regional, European and international level.
Students can further broaden their knowledge through internships at foreign universities or gain work experience at home and abroad (e.g. in international organizations, European Union institutions, or representative offices of the Czech Republic abroad).
Master degree in International Economic Relations from Technical University of Ostrava, offers high-quality education in the field of economics with a focus on its practical application in economic and corporate practice. Thanks to this, graduates can be employed in the public and private spheres, both in the national and especially in the international environment.
Programme StructureGraduate's knowledgeGraduates of the degree course International Economic Relations demonstrate, beyond the knowledge gained from the common basis of the Applied Economics study program, extensive knowledge and understanding of the subject and scope of a given study specialization corresponding to the current state of knowledge in the areas:
- international monetary integration and international finance,
- international trade and competitiveness,
- international business,
- international project management applied in real practice by private and public sector entities,
- external relations of the European Union and international security.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Econometrics View 26 other Masters in Economics in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.