Graduates may continue in the field focused study in the doctoral study program "Mechanical Engineering".
Graduates from the Mechanical Engineering program from Technical University of Ostrava will find employment in the technical-operational, marketing and management positions in production facilities in engineering and other industries, as well as in the departments of preparation and organization of production, in the design and construction of technological equipment, in the design and construction of plant operations, etc. Graduates can also easily focus on related engineering fields.
- Graduates can use the technical terminology and prepare technical documentation.
- Graduates can read technical drawings of products or parts and design the most effective ways and methods of their production.
- Graduates can perform expert analysis of machinery and production technology, and are able to analyze and evaluate technical solutions.
- Graduates can develop new methods for solving engineering problems within the field.
- Graduates can develop and implement a technical or laboratory experiment and produce a report on the outcome of the experiment.
- Graduates can design the technical means and their number, nature and a type of equipment and machinery for production on the basis of an established procedure and the target capacity.
- Graduates can test new methods of production, collaborate on the implementation of technological changes and innovation activities.
Programme StructureGraduate's knowledge
- Graduates demonstrate a deep knowledge of mathematics, constructive geometry, physics, computer graphics, computational methods, mathematical modeling, mechanics of rigid and deformable bodies and the environment, material science, thermodynamics and Hydromechanics to permit their practical application.
- Graduates demonstrate a deep knowledge of engineering materials, manufacturing technology, machine design, manufacturing planning and control systems within a particular field of study.
- Graduates can critically examine issues in their field, focus on interdisciplinary problems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 3 other Masters in Mechatronics in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.