In addition, we will prepare you for the work of an operations manager who is able to make independent and responsible decisions. Thanks to the Industrial Engineering study at Technical University of Ostrava, you will also gain knowledge regarding the assessment of production quality, product certification, demonstration of conformity and accounting. You will master the fundamentals of both general and business economics.
You can be used in engineering and other industries in pre-production, development or research. You will not be lost as a production system designer, technologist, project manager or inspection and quality expert. In the financial world, you will succeed as a specialist in assessing the level of technology projects.
- Knowledge of industrial management methodology
- Designing production
- Preparation of production
- Quality control
- Quality management
- Organization management
- Design of technological processes of production
- Product certification
- Assessment of formability of materials
- Knowledge of unconventional methods of engineering forming
- Industrial engineering
- Knowledge of basic metallurgical factors influencing the formability of sheet metal
- Assessing the level of technological projects
- Knowledge of unconventional criteria for evaluating the formability of sheets
- Management of Economic Activities
- Materials for Industrial Use
- Operations Management
- Technological Principles of Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Ostrava and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.