The emphasis is put on technical matters and thus, the majority of subjects are focused on programming, algorithmization, advanced analytical methods, modelling and simulation. The study program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to work in the field of business and public institutions that use a broad range of geoinformation technologies to support their work activities, as well as in follow-up studies.
Graduate of the Geodesy, Cartography and Geoinformatics program from Technical University of Ostrava, will have:
- wide and / or deep knowledge and understanding of the subject and scope of the field of study relevant to contemporary state of knowledge
- wide and / or deep knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts and methods relevant to contemporary state of knowledge in the study area
- understanding of the possibilities, conditions and constraints on the use of knowledge from related fields
Programme StructureGraduate's skills
- using the expert knowledge to define and creatively solve theoretical or practical problems in the study area
- independently and creatively address complex problems using the selected theories, concepts and methods of a studied branch
- use some of the most advanced research methods in the study area in a manner allowing to obtain new information
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.