In today’s global economy, businesses and people are crossing borders faster than ever. Marketers are, therefore, required to think globally and to be aware of the latest internationalization and marketing trends.
The focus of the International Business programme of Aalborg University is the internationalization of firms, including the complexities and challenges associated with the development of international business strategy and management of international business activities and functions.
The programme aspires to provide students with cutting-edge knowledge and analytical skills and competencies required to develop a career in international business and become business professionals who can take part in decision-making processes and help ensure that organisations conduct international business activities efficiently and effectively.
Upon graduation, you will have:
- a profound and broad interdisciplinary understanding of international business issues, including the complexities of international business organisations and management and the economic, political, social, and cultural aspects of international business management
- the necessary skills in analyzing and evaluating a company’s opportunities in the global market
- competencies in translating international opportunities into strategies, plans, and actions.
- International business theory
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Strategic Management
- International Management Functions
- Non-equity Modes of Internationalization
- Equity Modes of Internationalization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 23 other Masters in Business Administration in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in general Economics and Business Administration (three years) equivalent to a Danish Economics and Business Administration Bachelor, or the equivalent is required
- Diploma/Diploma Supplement (If you have not yet completed your Bachelor’s degree). The document must be signed and stamped by your home university.
- Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses
- English test or an official receipt confirming that you have registered for a test
- Letter of motivation
- CV / Resume
- Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English
- Reference letters (optional)
- Receipt for paid application fee (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Danish residence permit card and letter (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Official description of the grading system from your home university
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students from outside EU/EEA are required to pay tuition fees in order to study at Aalborg University.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.