Arden’s digital MBA enables you to gain hands-on experience with the technology your business can use to succeed.
You’ll build on the fundamental professional experience you have and explore the impacts of digitisation and how to do it well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules
- The digital business environment
- Leading and working in the digital business environment
- Introduction to the digital supply chain
- Competitive strategy in the digital business environment
- Digital finance and ledger systems
- Managing customer and user experience
- Marketing in the digital and social media environment
- Managing cloud-based business solutions
- Digital customer relationship management
- Analysing big data
- Digital business project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 39 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be eligible for this Master of Business Administration (Digital Business) course at Arden University, you must normally have:
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
- AND, two years’ experience at management level.
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted
- We also offer an internal English test for applicants who are unable to provide an English Proficiency letter.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4824 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7236 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4866 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7300 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.