This unique online masters in Project Management from Arden University Online takes a digital-first approach, focusing on the skills that you need to to be competitive in the job market and instantly bring added value to your company.
Get hands on experience with industry standard software, and gain specialist skills in cloud management solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore modules
- Management of projects
- Project and agile methodologies in the digital business environment
- Project management techniques
- Project analytics
- Project risk management
- Managing cloud-based business solutions
- Acquisition, conversion & retention strategies
- Managing customer and user experience
- Analysing big data
- Digital business transformation project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 252 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be eligible for this course you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
- We positively encourage and consider applications from those with substantial management experience (typically 5 years) able to demonstrate their motivation to study the programme. We will ask for your CV and references in support of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP per year during 18 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 18 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.