NIHES, at the Erasmus MC, is a top-ranked institution with a strong international dimension. Let them be your springboard to a career in international research, public health, health policy, health economics, clinical medicine, or pharmaceutical research.
- The Health Sciences degree at Erasmus University Rotterdam prepares you for a career in international research or in executive or advisory positions in public health, clinical medicine, pharmaceutical research, or health policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Research Master programme in Health Sciences aims to provide students with a thorough understanding of methods in either clinical or public health research.
- Specializations include clinical epidemiology, epidemiology, public health epidemiology, genetic and molecular epidemiology, medical psychology, health decision sciences, and health economic analysis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 46 other Masters in Public Health in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You have a Bachelor degree or a relevant Master degree from a discipline related to clinical medicine or public health (health sciences, nutrition, biology, pharmacy, psychology, environmental sciences, social sciences, economics, etc.), or a broad bachelor education with sufficient basic subjects in the above mentioned disciplines.
- You have affinity with research as demonstrated by your motivation letter.
- You have a good working command of the English language, both oral and written.
International19400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.