Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics (FUSION-EP) from University of Lorraine offers a genuine European opportunity for master level studies in a field which is of crucial importance to contribute to the solution of the ever more urgent and vital problem of world energy supply. The partners have a long relationship in the framework of the coordinated EURATOM research program on nuclear fusion.
- Executives with an “Engineer-Physicist” profile in the sectors of Industry, Services (Financial, Scientific Council) and more generally in all scientific sectors.
- PhD thesis (all alumni applicant, having Fusion-EP master diploma, won)
- Plasma physics (fusion-oriented)
- Computational methods in physics
- Plasma and fusion technology & engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1st year graduate level, Undergraduate level
- French and EU students must submit your application online via the ECandidat application
- International students must submit your application via the Etudes en France application (Campus France).
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nancy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.