Educational Design and Evaluation (Non-Thesis) from BAU is designed for the course of many years in a subject area like mathematics, and the entire educational system established by institutions that intend to treat education as a single holistic phenomenon from daycare to college.
Students at Educational Design and Evaluation (Non-Thesis) from BAU will:
- get professional development via continuous and meaningful in-service education;
- get constant and useful feedback and evaluation about the process and output of the company.
- gain knowledge and skills necessary for our age has been reconstructed from scratch, and fast but still healthy feedback and evaluation is crucial for adaptation to new conditions
- Learning and Instructional Implementation Design
- Research Methods in Education
- Instructional Design
- Measurement in Education
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Students from abroad should be aware that the visa application process might take up to 4 months.
DisciplinesEducation Instructional Design View 10 other Masters in Instructional Design in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.