Risk Engineering and Management (Non-Thesis) from BAU aims to educate students who are committed to promoting respect for the rights of others, who are considerate and appreciative of human differences, and of the constructive expression of ideas.
Students at Risk Engineering and Management (Non-Thesis) from BAU will:
- achieve international standards;
- contribute to scientific, technological, and cultural knowledge
- be strong supporters of universal ideas and values
- Probabilistic Models and Applications
- Risk Engineering
- Risk Management
- Innovations in Insurance and Risk Management
- Quality Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesRisk Management Engineering Management View 13 other Masters in Engineering Management in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.