Why study Cultural Policy, Relations and Diplomacy at the Goldsmiths, University of London?
This broad area of study and the terminology applied to it is fluid and expanding. Having culture as the underlying thread, the programme explores areas such as:
- arts policy and management
- cultural relations
- public diplomacy
- cultural and arts diplomacy
- external communications
- place branding
This will provide a unique perspective into this field of study, and will examine topics such as mobility of cultural practitioners, cultural identity, intercultural dialogue, mutuality, propaganda, soft power, hegemony, influence and perceptions.
Goldsmiths' location provides you with a unique experience of living in a multicultural world city, which is of great relevance to the study of cultural policy, relations and diplomacy.
- Cultural Policy and Practice
- Cultural Relations and Diplomacy I: Foundations
- Cultural Relations and Diplomacy II: Explorations
- ICCE Dissertation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
complete your application as early as possible
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy View 352 other Masters in Public Policy in United Kingdom
- You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in a relevant/related subject.
- You might also be considered for some programmes if you aren’t a graduate or your degree is in an unrelated field, but have relevant experience and can show that you have the ability to work at postgraduate level.
International20250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- National - part-time: £5600
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.