- It's an ideal Masters if you want to develop a business in one of these fields, or in new areas of the creative industries. All students bring a business idea to the programme to use as a live case study.
- The Masters is taught in partnership by a number of departments within Goldsmiths and with key individuals and organisations in the creative and cultural industries sector.
- Our collective approach is to integrate entrepreneurship within the development of creative practices and to take a ‘creative’ approach to the development of new businesses and the infrastructure that supports them.
- The Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship programme at the Goldsmiths, University of London is designed to allow you to continue to innovate, but also to provide the requisite business/entrepreneurial skills and attributes to commercialise your creative and cultural practices and/or knowledge.
- You’ll be able to build on a historical and theoretical understanding of cultural and creative industries and the development of a cultural economy to create your own creative initiatives, which might be research-based, policy-based, practice-based, or a combination of any or all of these. Through the programme you will develop techniques to move your creative and critical thinking to entrepreneurial thinking.
- Module II: Creative Practice
- Module III: Entrepreneurial Modelling
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to complete your application as early as possible, even if you haven't finished your current programme of study.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Entrepreneurship View 183 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least upper second class standard in a relevant/related subject. There may also be pathway-specific entry requirements.
- You might also be considered for some programmes if you aren’t a graduate or your degree is in an unrelated field, but have relevant experience and can show that you have the ability to work at postgraduate level.
- You should have an idea for a business, or already be self-employed or have your own business.
International21160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21160 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- National - part-time: £5600
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.