Supply Chain Management and Logistics from University of Manitoba delivers supply chain management and logistics education and advanced professional skills while guiding students in developing their understanding of and appreciation for the application of ethics, sustainability and professional practices in supply chains.
This program is a hands-on degree with a practical component, which gives students the skills and knowledge required to work professionally in supply chain management and logistics fields.
Effectively managing the supply chain and logistics represents a central issue for all levels of management in all types of industries including:
- government organizations and public
- regional health authority infrastructure
- Crown corporations
- Managing People in Organizations
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Executive Leadership and Responsibilities
- Quantitative Analysis
- Business Processes Management
- Project Management
- Global Transportation Principals
- Sustainable Lean Management
- Logistics Management
- Purchasing and Procurement in Supply Chains
- Supply Relationship Management
- Recent Development in Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 127 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- A three‐year bachelor degree from a post-secondary recognized educational institution (in any discipline)
- A 3.0 admission GPA (on 4.5 scale) on the last 60 credit hours of university degree‐level study
- Results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) from within the past five years, with a minimum score of 550 or GRE
- $100 application fee (non-refundable)
- Uploaded copies of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Names and emails of two professors whom you have studied with in your previous degree (they will be contacted directly to complete a provided reference questionnaire about you)
- English language proficiency
International20750 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41500 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National14250 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Total tuition and continuing fees, if completed in 2 years.
Tuition per term:
- Domestic-6,875 and 3,437 for part time
- International-10,079 and 5,039 for part time
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.