Prosthodontics from University of Manitoba includes:
- Preparation of a Master's thesis
- Oral defence of research project
- Submission of an article for publication based on research
- Limited teaching in the undergraduate prosthodontic program
- Participation in outreach to under-served communities
Completion of the program provides eligibility to take the examinations of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (RCDC) and the American Board of Prosthodontics (ABP).
- Complete Dentures, Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Conventional Fixed Prosthodontics
- Implant Prosthodontics
- Complete Denture Prosthodontics
- Complete and Removable Partial Denture Prosthodontics
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Removable Partial Denture Prosthodontics Back
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 21 other Masters in Dentistry in Canada
- D.M.D. or D.D.S. from a minimum four-year undergraduate Dental School. A D.M.D. or D.D.S. that is only three years in length is acceptable if the undergraduate dental school is accredited in Canada.
- Biographical Sketch / Personal Essay (500-600 words maximum) outlining reasons for choosing Prosthodontics and the University of Manitoba.
- Letters of Recommendation: 3 (Dean’s letter from institution which conferred the applicant’s dental degree, and 2 recent letters of reference one of which must be from a current or recent position/institution).
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International12646 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6323 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National5748 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2874 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.