The Artificial Intelligence course from Brunel University London offers a wide range of study areas that cover data analysis, various intelligent techniques, machine learning, deep learning, data visualisation, and ethics and governance.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop a broader set of skills including study skills, research skills, employment skills and capability skills through group projects, guest lectures or workshops from industry, and dissertation projects with industrial collaborations.
If you don’t want to commit to full or part-time study of the entire MSc, you can develop your educational portfolio over a longer period of time by undertaking staged study that leads to the award of Postgraduate Certiﬁcate (PGCert in Data Science), Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip in Artificial Intelligence) and Artificial Intelligence MSc in separate stages.
Careers and your future
There is a strong demand across all sectors of the economy for master's level graduates in artificial intelligence.
Our graduates will have the opportunity to work as machine learning engineers, data scientists, research scientists, business analysts, business intelligence developers and analytics consultants.
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation
- Research Project Management
- Ethics and Governance of Digital Systems
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 277 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above UK Honours degree ( or equivalent internationally recognised qualification ) from a scientific, technology, engineering, computing or a numerate subject.
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
- To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
International21470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21470 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.