Students of International Tourism Management programme at Dalarna University will work with destinations to plan for the future; they will visit heritage sites and think about how these sites present themselves to the public; and they learn through real examples of research being undertaken in Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world. We also expect all out students to go on exchange – what better way to experience tourism than by travelling and learning as part of your studies?
- Tourism Market Manager
- Travel Agent
- Hotel Manager
- Regional Tourism Centre Manager
- Conference and Events Manager
- Marketing Director
- Attractions Operations Manager
- Research and Knowledge for the Social Sciences, Tourism Studies
- Tourism Principles and Practice, Tourism Studies
- Organizational Theory, Business Administration
- International Economics, Economics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management View 3 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General entrance requirements for study at university level, and Mathematics B/Mathematics 2a or Mathematics 2b or Mathematics 2c, Social Sciences A/Social Sciences 1b or Social Sciences 1a1 + 1a2 and English B/English 6. No knowledge of Swedish is required.
International8729 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26188 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
264, 040 SEK (total)*EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.