Students gain valuable knowledge in leadership, research, education and policy. Learn from leading nursing education, practice and research scholars while contributing to the development and application of nursing knowledge.
The School of Nursing cares about our students’ experiential learning and well-being, as well as fostering their clinical and research excellence. It all begins with the initial summer session, an intimate start to a learning community that creates connections between students. These important collaborations can continue as students move into independent, online elements of the program.
As a professional nurse, and a graduate of the Nursing MSN program at University of British Columbia, you will be qualified to provide professional nursing services, deliver health-education programs, and provide consultative nursing services to promote, maintain and restore patient health.
- Integrated Health Systems Research Lab
- Aging and Health Lab
- Maternal and Child Health Lab
- Indigenous Health Promotion and Cultural Safety Lab
- Promoting Child and Family Health Lab
- Health Promotion and E-health Co-design and Evaluation Lab
- Advancing Health Equity Action
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 47 other Masters in Nursing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Record of academic and professional achievement
- Online application and application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary institutions attended
- English language test (for non-native speakers of English)
- CV or resumé
- Three reference forms or letters
- Demonstrated competency in a written Letter of Intent, establishing the quality and feasibility of the proposed plan of study.
International6208 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3104 CAD per semester during 16 months.
National3534 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1767 CAD per semester during 16 months.
Living costs for Kelowna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.