Why Choose This Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management at Burgundy School of Business ?
• Get ahead and master the technologies needed to become a successful AI manager in a rapidly evolving sector.
• Benefit from a unique combination of technical and managerial leadership skills, hard skills and soft skills.
• Sponsored by the French Tech and the Digital League, two major local organisations dedicated to digital innovation.
• Live in Lyon: the second biggest digital ecosystem in France with 50,000+ jobs in the digital field.
• Join a field trip to a major event in Europe (location changes each year) to get a unique immersive experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What You Will Learn
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Collaborative economies in the digital age
- Using analytical tools to interpret data for business purposes
- Creativity and innovation management
- Digital consumer behaviour
- Writing business plans and pitches
- Business game simulations
- Digital entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management Digital Communication Artificial Intelligence View 39 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have a bachelor's degree (3 or 4 years) in any field.
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
- TOEFL IBTL: 74-79
- Duolingo: 95
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Burgundy School of Business runs different fundraising projects with profit and non-profit organisations to further support international students in their studies at BSB. For the September 2022 intake, BSB offers over 70 scholarships of either a 50% or 25% reduction in the first year of tuition for talented students coming from all around the world.
In order to guarantee a fair allocation, scholarships are assigned based on merit and the geographic area where the candidate has obtained their last degree.
How to apply for a scholarship
Good news! There is no separate scholarship application process. All students admitted to BSB will be considered for a scholarship and if eligible, the amount will automatically be deducted from their tuition.
When we award merit-based scholarships, we evaluate students based on the following criteria:
- GPA and transcripts
- University or high school of origin
- Quality of the application file, with special attention given to the cover letter and resume
- Oral motivation interview results
- Test results for certain programme entry (if applicable)
THE SOONER YOU APPLY, THE GREATER YOUR CHANCES
Be quick - 80% of our scholarships will be awarded each month from December to April.
Get your application in before each deadline:
- 15 December 2021
- 14 January 2022
- 15 February 2022
- 15 March 2022
- 15 April 2022
The remaining 20% of BSB's scholarships will be allocated on a rolling basis between 16 April and 15 June.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.