At Finance and Strategy or in Economics and Business (Dual Degree with Luigi Bocconi University in Milan) from Sciences Po the second year takes places at Università Bocconi, in Milan, where students join the Master in Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations and follow courses in English. During this year, they are trained to carry out policy analysis and evaluation, to conceive strategies and to manage projects.
This two-year programme aims to engrain young professionals with a truly international background and culture, and to equip them with the skills to operate in national and international public institutions as well as in the private sector or in non-profit organizations.
- Advanced International Project Financing
- Understanding Sustainable Finance
- Asset Management in Europe
- Understanding Commodity Markets
- Private Equity in Emerging Market
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 76 other Masters in Finance in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
National18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition at Luigi Bocconi University - € 14,100 per year.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.