Journalism and International Affairs from Sciences Po is one of a kind among European schools. Esteemed international scholars, leaders in international Affairs, and renowned professionals from the media combine a wide and varied curriculum. Designed for students who are interested both in Journalism and International Affairs, the Joint Master program requires the completion of courses in the PSIA curriculum and in the Journalism curriculum.
Digital journalism, print press, TV, and radio, as well as public relations and press offices of NGOs, governments, and international organizations.
- International Security
- International Public Management
- International Economic Policy
- International Development
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Environmental Policy
- International Energy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Journalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 86 other Masters in International Business in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
National18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.