Physics at COMSATS University Islamabad has state of the art experimental facilities for graduate students to carry out their research.
Energy Research Center
The Physics Department, at Islamabad and Lahore campuses of CUI is one of the best places in Pakistan for research and education in physics. We are the leading Department in Pakistan in number of research publications (physics) per year as well as innovative research solutions.
- Semiconductor devices
- Lasers and Electro-optics
- Modeling and simulations
- Signal and image processing
- Field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 18 other Masters in Physics in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 16 years degree in the relevant field from an accredited educational institution, with minimum First division ( annual system) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (semester system) and no third division ( annual system) or 'D' grade (Semester system) throughout the academic career.
- GAT (General) with 50% marks minimum
International1552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.