The CFO plays a diverse set of key and challenging roles within all firms:
- ensuring compliance with financial regulations, preparing financial statements and communicating value and risk information to investors and boards
- providing financial leadership and aligning business and financial strategy to expand the business and make investments as well as overseeing the capital structure of the company
- developing and implementing internal and management control systems designed to protect company assets and report business performance.
The main career path of graduates of the Accounting, Financial Management and Control programme at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, though not the only one, is that of Chief Financial Officer in manufacturing, commercial and service firms as well as in financial institutions. More specifically, the main entrance areas are represented by the following:
- Activities as accountants, management accountants and controllers in various kinds of firms, with roles in the areas of financial statement preparation and analysis, investor relations, corporate finance, internal control, planning and the design of performance measurement and control systems
- Activities related to accounting, corporate finance and control in management consulting firms, auditing companies and in other consulting organizations that support customers in designing accounting information systems and in managing extraordinary operations such as mergers and acquisitions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Reporting and Management
- Data Analysis
- Macroeconomic and Legal Issues
- Performance Measurement and Control Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 42 other Masters in Finance in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test. The aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate program. The undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14073 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14073 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.