Keeping pace with the disciplinary advances the programme would address learning about musical functioning and activities at individual and social levels. It would facilitate acquiring specialized knowledge inculcating multidimensional values o f music and global viewpoint of performance. The Music Process Control at University of Delhi would allow students to nurture their academic interests in specialized field o f music.
- Modern Control Theory
- Advanced Process Control
- Discrete time Control System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 5 other Masters in Technology Management in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.