The scientific contributions of the Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies Department, in almost all frontline areas of Chemical Sciences and Chemistry interfacing with other such as Physical, Biological and Material Sciences have already made a mark on the international scene.
The Department at University of Delhi has so far published over 7100 research papers in journals of international repute and nearly 1750 students have received Ph.D. degrees for their work. More than 300 research projects funded by several national and international agencies in different areas of Chemical Sciences, both of pure and applied nature, have been successfully completed in the Department.
- Reaction Mechanisms and Name Reactions
- Analytical Chemistry and Group Theory and Its Applications
- Thermodynamics & Chemical Kinetics and Quantum Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 29 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.