Students graduating with a Master's Degree in Wildlife Management, Conservation, and Control at University of Sassari have career opportunities in all private and public positions requiring a solid expertise in wildlife biology and in the administration, management and conservation of wild animal resources. Graduates can typically find a job in a wide variety of wildlife-related institutions and enterprises such as:
- public bodies responsible for conservation, planning and control of wildlife (e.g., parks, fish and wildlife agencies);
- public structures dealing with public safety and health (veterinary services, food safety agencies, environmental risk agencies);
- bodies responsible for managing the natural heritage;
- companies, professional studios and private consortia engaged in the collection of wildlife data, in impact and strategic assessments, or in the planning of environmental restoration interventions;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wildlife Management
- Wildlife Nutrition and Feeding
- Animal Conservation Genetics
- Biotechnologies Applied to Wildlife Reproduction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Biodiversity & Conservation Animal Sciences View 115 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor degree recognized at the European level or an equivalent title in Biology, Natural Science, Environmental Science, Forestry, Animal Breeding, or Veterinary Medicine;
- alternatively, a different Bachelor degree but with a sufficient ECTS credits in the core disciplines of the course (to be evaluated in advance by an evaluation committee);
- good knowledge of the English language (level B2, certificated or to be assessed at the entry test).
International1620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sassari
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.