Although Master’s degrees are not required to get a training contract or pupillage, they are increasingly important if you want to enhance your academic legal knowledge or want to develop an in-depth knowledge of a particular area in law.
When you study an LLM with us you will:
- Be taught by subject matter experts, former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies
- Learn about Legal Technology by selecting to study modules in legal technology
- Improve your employability by gaining important transferable skills and mapping your career with our careers team
You’ll have the chance to select elective modules that interest you, as well as complete a dissertation that allows you to explore an area linked to one of your elective module subject areas through independent research. You’ll learn practical legal skills in analysis and critical evaluation, alongside a range of transferable skills such as research and presentation skills.
Our flexibly structured course is delivered by qualified lawyers and research and teaching focused academics, bringing their expertise and experience into the classroom to provide you with the real-world insight that can help prepare you for the practical application of the law.
In addition to a general induction to the programme, there is a two-week induction covering the Key Principles of the English Legal System. This is compulsory for non-law students, but also open to law students wanting a refresher in the fundamentals of the law of England and Wales. This would be useful for any student who has taken a considerable break from legal education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Legal Studies International Business View 25 other Masters in Legal Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students should possess a UK bachelor’s degree in any subject at 2:2 or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Overseas graduates, in addition to the above, we also require an English language qualification at a level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12823 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12823 EUR per year during 12 months.
National12823 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12823 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.