Close to the professional fields they will soon be working in, Vatel Hotel and Tourism Business School MBA in International Hotel Management students:
- meet people working in the field who do presentations of their jobs, right at school
- solve real issues, submitted by partner hotels
- participate in the Vatel International Business Game, a serious management simulation game
- can choose one of the 11 MBA Specializations in Vatel schools
- finish their studies by a highly strategic internship, which often turns into their first job
- Operational Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- General Company Policies
- Technical and Professional English
- Vatel International Business Game
- Final Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
If you need a visa to study in France, please apply long enough in advance to allow enough time to complete your immigration formalities.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 18 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form duly completed
- Refund policy duly completed & signed by the applicant, parent/guardian and financial sponsor
- Copies of previous degrees and diplomas
- Copy of school transcripts showing your subjects studied and grades obtained over the previous 3 years
- Color copy of your passport
- Copy of official English / French language test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge, etc.)
- One passport-size photograph with a white background, face not covered by hair, mouth closed and no glasses
- An essay answering the following 4 questions (on a separate sheet of paper, in English – Bachelor’s : 2 pages; MBAs: 4 pages maximum)
- Where is your motivation for hospitality and tourism industry coming from ?
- Do you have prior knowledge or experience, if any, in the hospitality industry ?
- What are the principal characteristics needed to become an efficient manager in the hospitality industry ?
- Give 3 of your personality traits that
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.