The environment surrounding healthcare services has been changing rapidly as a result of the development of information technology and aging of the population. Healthcare management has therefore become increasingly important.
With the aim of meeting such societal demands, the field of medical management and information science nurtures talented individuals with advanced technical knowledge of economics, management, and information systems in the healthcare field. Research themes include healthcare cost analysis, management of human resources, interface design, and data-sharing to facilitate treatment. We are seeking students who are keen on improving healthcare management and skilled in information analysis with this Health Sciences - Medical Management and Information Science program at Fujita Health University .
Students are trained to cultivate the following skillsets:
- Advanced problem-exploration skills that allow them to understand the current situation as well as future prospects of the healthcare and medical areas that are most relevant to their chosen specialist role
- A detailed understanding of the nature of healthcare and deep practical experience and skills to apply knowledge to practice through the study of areas that are closely related to healthcare and practical science
- The ability to think logically and other academic skills that will allow them to keep up with academic research as researchers, teachers, and/or highly skilled professionals in the healthcare- and medicine-related disciplines
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Informatics
- Healthcare Interpreting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Fujita Health University and/or in Japan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Individuals who do not have Japanese citizenship and fulfil any of the criteria listed below by September 2021:
- Individuals who have completed or expect to complete 16 years of education in Japan or
- foreign countries.
- Individuals who demonstrate ability comparable to or higher than those in 1).
- Online examination
International5125 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5125 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5125 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5125 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.