The Master’s course, Major in health sciences, Graduate School of Health Sciences aims to nurture talented individuals who specialize in health sciences and who can work in the following broad disciplines: clinical laboratory medicine, nursing, medical radiation sciences, rehabilitation, clinical engineering, and medical management and information science.
Through this course offered by Fujita Health University , students will acquire basic research methodologies and a research-oriented mindset in the process of studying toward acquiring a master’s degree. To this end, Health Sciences - Medical Radiation Sciences students will be required to conduct advanced research that contributes to the advancement and development of radiology techniques and science, which are widely used for purposes that range from imaging-based diagnosis to treatment.
Students are trained to cultivate the following skillsets:
- Advanced problem-exploration skills that allow them to understand the current situation as well as future prospects of the healthcare and medical areas that are most relevant to their chosen specialist role
- A detailed understanding of the nature of healthcare and deep practical experience and skills to apply knowledge to practice through the study of areas that are closely related to healthcare and practical science
- The ability to think logically and other academic skills that will allow them to keep up with academic research as researchers, teachers, and/or highly skilled professionals in the healthcare- and medicine-related disciplines
- Neuroimaging and Brain Science
- Medical Image Information Sciences
- Radiation Safety Management
- Medical Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 37 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Individuals who do not have Japanese citizenship and fulfil any of the criteria listed below by September 2021:
- Individuals who have completed or expect to complete 16 years of education in Japan or
- foreign countries.
- Individuals who demonstrate ability comparable to or higher than those in 1).
- Online examination
International5125 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5125 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5125 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5125 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.