The Microelectronics and Solid State Electronics program at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) mainly used in mobile intelligence device, wireless sensor network, green energy, etc. The research on high K/metal gate material was support by 02 major project of Ministry of Science and Technology.
The research result has been published in world top journals like IEEE, EDL, etc. Cleanroom with 1200 square meters space for CMOS device fabrication and the 3rd Generation Semi-conductor Device Key Lab in Shenzhen have been set up.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Semiconductor devices
- Nanoimprint lithography and microfluidic devices
- MEMS and micro-/nano-sensors
- 3D integration
- IC design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 57 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicant should have got high school diploma or to be awarded with a high school diploma before June of their enrollment year. Ethnic Chinese applicants with valid foreign passports shall meet requirements stipulated in "Notice of the Ministry of Education on Regulating the Enrollment of International Students in Higher Education Institutions in China".
- Applicant under 18 year olds should confirm a guardian based in Guangdong Province.
- Applicant should be academically prepared for rigorous STEM study across Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicant should be fluent in English.
- Applicant should not have any criminal-record and must follow the law of China and regulations of SUSTech.
- Please submit the scanned copy of your passport info page.
- Original Transcript
- English Proficiency Test
- Personal Statement
- Submit two recommendation letters
International1116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 USD per year during 36 months.
- 8,000 RMB per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.