In the Graduate Certificate in Educational Neuroscience from CQUniversity Australia will learn how to create optimal learning experiences using brain-friendly approaches that will improve achievements and wellness. Areas that you will learn about include our social brain, optimising learning and memory, neuroplasticity, genes and epigenetics, addressing stress, linking brain research with teaching and learning strategies, and teaching students about their brain and how it works.
This Graduate Certificate in Educational Neuroscience at CQUniversity Australia provides professional development for teachers, clinicians, academics and other professionals who would like to complete studies in a flexible and self-paced environment to gain neuroscientific insights to inform practices. Undertaking this course enables teachers to meet Continuing Professional Development obligations for registration. For other professionals, it may contribute to industry update requirements and significantly enhance professional practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Graduate Certificate in Educational Neuroscience is comprised of four units that are delivered via our flexible online study platform, Be Different. These units are broken down into smaller modules that you can complete at your own pace.
- The four units within this course are designed to each require a time commitment of 150 hours, equating to a total of 600 hours of study for all four units, which is approximately six months of full-time study when compared to a typical university term structure of two terms of full-time study. However, you will have up to three years from enrolment to complete the course at your own pace.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Neuroscience View 106 other Masters in Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at CQUniversity Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must hold one of the following:
- A completed Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent Bachelor degree or higher equivalent qualification; OR
- A completed and recognised AQF comparable Diploma level qualification with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the facilitation of learning of others; OR
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in the facilitation of learning of others.
Applicants who hold relevant qualifications with extensive employment experience in an educational setting will be referred to the Head of Course for consideration of admission.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00219C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 AUD per year during 6 months.
National7566 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7566 AUD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.