Your professional knowledge and skills will be enhanced using contemporary, research-based understandings from Educational Neuroscience .
In the Graduate Certificate in Educational Neuroscience from CQUniversity Australia you will learn, at an introductory level, how to create and maintain optimal learning environments that are ‘approach-based’ and brain-friendly, and can be applied directly into your workplace to maximise both learning and wellness for the students and clients with whom you work, yourself and colleagues. Using professional judgement, you will be able to draw upon contemporary and emerging findings from Educational Neuroscience to improve educational practices.
This course provides professional development for teachers, clinicians, academics and other professionals who would like to complete studies in a flexible and self-paced environment to gain neuroscientific insights to inform practices. Undertaking this course enables teachers to meet Continuing Professional Development obligations for registration. For other professionals, it may contribute to industry update requirements and significantly enhance professional practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Graduate Certificate in Educational Neuroscience is comprised of four units that are delivered via our flexible online study platform, Be Different. These units are broken down into smaller modules that you can complete at your own pace.
- The four units within this course are designed to each require a time commitment of 150 hours, equating to a total of 600 hours of study for all four units, which is approximately six months of full-time study when compared to a typical university term structure of two terms of full-time study. However, you will have up to three years from enrolment to complete the course at your own pace.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Neuroscience View 7 other Masters in Neuroscience in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must hold one of the following:
- A completed Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent Bachelor degree or higher equivalent qualification; OR
- A completed and recognised AQF comparable Diploma level qualification with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the facilitation of learning of others; OR
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in the facilitation of learning of others.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 AUD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.