Delivered entirely online, this contemporary course of graduate business education is intentionally designed for emerging and aspiring leaders and offers you an affordable, fresh, and compelling graduate educational experience. This highly flexible degree is not bound by term dates or submission deadlines, allowing you to study when and how it suits you.
Study the Master of Business Administration (Leadership) from CQUniversity Australia and learn the principles behind an organisation’s structure and operational levels, along with how organisations and individuals meet the challenges of tough social issues.
As a student you will study and gain insights into:
- Strategies, practices and key communication skills underpinning effective business leadership, supported by the reasoning behind influence, motivation and empowerment as potent tools for organisational advancement.
- How strategic marketing effectively communicates objectives and corporate goals, and how disruptive innovations infiltrate established markets faster, with greater impact.
- The practice and significance of international law. You will investigate how global economics can penetrate and affect organisational performance, stock and financial markets.
- Fundamentals of accounting (ethical, professional, organisational and social), as well as how to develop a professional business report showcasing your capabilities in applied research to demonstrate your learning.
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is widely regarded as the degree of choice for an astute business professional’s employment portfolio. Graduates of CQUniversity’s MBA (Leadership) have skills in the strategies, practices and key communication skills underpinning effective business leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The MBA (Leadership) is comprised of 11 units: 10 standard and one Capstone. Each standard unit is designed to take 144 hours to complete, which equates to 12–18 months of full-time study for the full course.
- You will have up to five years from enrolment to complete the course at your own pace.
- Choose to spread it out evenly with 6–10 hours per week, do larger sections all at once on weekends or holidays, or anywhere in between – it is entirely up to you.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Leadership View 169 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at CQUniversity Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must hold the following:
- A completed Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree, or higher equivalent qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13680 AUD per year during 12 months.
National12240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12240 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.