The general objective is to prepare middle managers with comprehensive and specific knowledge and practical skills, who, as specialists, are able to take responsibility and make strategic decisions to formulate and implement environmental management and environmental policy at international level, considering the climate change and the European Green Deal.
If you are interested in the future of the world and want to have a say in the rapidly changing environment, then EGACC is the programme for you. The Environmental Governance and Adaptation to Climate Change degree from Estonian University of Life Sciences is an international programme designed to teach how to resolve social, environmental, and economic challenges the world is facing today. It covers a very broad field of subjects from policies and legislation to information technology and science in the light of various challenges caused by the climatic change. Waste issues, water shortage problems, global warming induced challenges are all the harsh reality we are facing today, and sadly it is getting worse tomorrow.
As an EGACC MSc graduate you will be able to find career opportunities in broad range of sustainable economy and environment-related options world-wide. You can find a position in government, industry, EU bodies, NGOs. You can also pursue a career in international organisations like the World Bank and the OECD. You can also continue as an entrepreneur or enrol in PhD programmes to pursue an academic career instead.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European Union Green Deal
- Environmental Management and Policy
- Pollutants in Environment and Ecotoxicology
- Atmospheric and Climate Sciences
- Material Cycles and Energy Flows
- Environmental Goods and Services
- Blue-Green Infrastructures
- Mineral Resources of Future and Mining Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
May 10 - non-EU candidates
May 31 - EU, UK, Georgian and Turkish candidates
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a recognized and accredited university. In order to qualify for the studies at the Estonian University of Life Sciences, an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA during his/her last studies.
- Completed application form (in Dream Apply);
- Copy of their secondary school leaving certificate (applicants from non-EU countries). The copy must be certified by the issuing school or certified with an Apostille (please see also our country-specific requirements);
- Copy of Bachelor's degree diploma together with the Transcript of Records/Diploma Supplement.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see below);
- Copy of identification pages of the Passport;
- One passport-size photo signed on the back.
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tartu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.