Newcastle University is the first Russell Group University to develop an MSc in Exercise Physiology.
You'll study theory and conduct research relating to applied exercise physiology. Our interactive modules attract those who wish to become industry professionals. You'll become a reflective, responsible and independent exercise physiologist. The course exposes you to key industry partners. This enables you to forge professional links to advance your future career.
Graduates with Exercise Physiology MSc can go on to a range of careers, including:
- Sports science support for professional bodies and sports teams
- Roles within sport, fitness and sports nutrition industries
- Exercise physiologist within public and private healthcare
- Exercise in Health and Disease
- Research Skills and Principles for the Biosciences
- Applied Exercise Science
- Exercise Physiology Assessment Skills
- Exercise Metabolism and Sports Nutrition
- Exercise Physiology Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Kinesiology Physiology View 68 other Masters in Kinesiology in United Kingdom
At least a 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant subject such as:
- sport and exercise science
Applicants with lower or non-standard qualifications and relevant industrial experience will be considered on an individual basis.
International24600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.