This unique Environmental Health and Safety program is developed to provide you with high quality education that will award you with the title: Master of Occupational Safety and Health.
Areas of specialization in the second year of study are: Occupational safety, Fire protection and Environmental protection.
This degree program offers you a unique opportunity to study in the field of integral and corporate security. After a two-year study of safety, students will be able to propose the improvement of prevention measures for health and safety at work, environmental protection and material goods, identify problems in an interdisciplinary manner and make suggestions in the relevant field of safety and protection.
The employment perspectives of security experts are promising.
The profession of safety and security engineer specialists is harmonized with the requirements of the international labor market, especially in the European Union for employers who will take into account the total ECTS credits and related competencies, giving preference to candidates with higher education.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Act, employers are obliged to determine and perform occupational safety and health activities in accordance with the risk assessment, the state of occupational safety and health and the number of employees, and depending on the employment contract. Depending on the fire and explosion hazard assessment, there are similar requirements for the employment of fire protection experts as well as environmental experts in organizations where the environment is polluted during the production process.
Professional security engineers are also employed in insurance and reinsurance companies, security companies, state administration, the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Defense, physical and technical protection, civil protection, fire brigades, companies offering goods and services for the protection of persons. and property, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTeaching Methodology
- The practical importanceand applicabilityof the curriculum are the key importance in the Master program. The program content covers a range of relevant topics in the safety field. The program content covers a range of relevant topics in the safety field.
- During the study you will gain access to practical projects and you will be able to acquire knowledge and skills within the curriculum that you will implement to real-life situations.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For enrollment in our Master program you must have completed an undergraduate professional three-year study or an undergraduate university study and acquired at least 180 ECTS credits.
- If you have completed an undergraduate three-year or four-year professional study or an undergraduate university study then you also have the right to enroll in our Master program.
- Students of the College of Security also have the right to conditional enrollment in a specialist graduate professional study, if they have tested III. year of study provided that they pass all failed exams before enrolling in II. semester of specialist graduate professional study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.