The Software Engineering program at Innopolis University is taught full-time at Innopolis University; teaching professors are certified by Carnegie Mellon University and experienced in the IT sphere, as well as highly specialized experts in relevant to the to the courses of this program disciplines are invited.
The program is designed to meet the needs of professionals with 1-2 years of work experience in software development. The course will provide advanced skills and training for career development and willing to become technical leaders, program architects or IT-projects managers.
In 2019, 100 % of the students have been offered jobs by the well-known reputable organizations, and Innopolis University partner companies: Sberbank Technologies, MTS, Yandex, ICL, Bars Group and others.
The MSIT-SE graduates are employed as:
- Project Manager
- Lead developer
- Lead IT-engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Software Development course is a breadth oriented course, designed to help technically-trained software engineers to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to lead a project team, understand the relationship of software development to overall project engineering, estimate time and costs, and understand the software process.
- Analysis of Software Artifacts course provides techniques to develop confidence in the quality of the software being produced or acquired regardless of its size and domain.
- Metrics and empirical methods for software engineers and data scientists course presents the fundamentals of metrics and empirical methods to the future software engineers and data scientists, on one side providing the scientific fundamentals of the disciplines, and on the other anchoring the theoretical concepts on practices coming from the world of software development and engineering.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 7 other Masters in Software Engineering in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience in software engineering industry
- Basic knowledge of programming and software development process
- Knowledge of fundamental Computer Science subjects: operating systems, database development, communication networks, multitasking and parallel programming, algorithms, data structure
- English language proficiency (IELTS test format)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8950 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Plenty of opportunities to obtain a Scholarship with different options: 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% discount.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.