As a graduate of the Hospitality and Tourism Management program you will have the specialized training needed to take on increasingly senior roles in the global hospitality and tourism marketplace.
Some of the Program Highlights include:
- Gain managerial, communication and leadership skills critical to your success.
- Strong focus on developing leadership through technology and teamwork with a program outline shaped by industry professionals.
- Gain hands-on learning through service learning that offers specific niche experience in hospitality and tourism, or research opportunities.
Why study Graduate Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Niagara College - Toronto ?
Unbeatable Location: Study in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada’s business and tourism hub. You will gain access to significant employment and recreational opportunities in Toronto. Student Diversity: Study with students from over 87 countries at the Toronto School of Management Campus. Comprehensive Career Services and Student Services Support: Extensive network of industry partners across a wide range of industries. Career Opportunities: Roles in convention/conference centres, destination marketing, hotel industry, tourism operations, tourist attractions.
Work Opportunities in Toronto: Work part-time during the academic year and full-time during academic breaks. Apply Now!
- Convention/conference centres
- Destination marketing
- Hotel industry
- Tourism operations
- Tourist attraction
About Niagara College - Toronto
- Niagara College and the Toronto School of Management have partnered to offer Niagara College's most sought-after programs in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Toronto, like the Niagara Region, is a hub of tourism and business in Canada and is one of Canada's largest and most multicultural cities in a country known for its diversity. Now students have the ability to access the incredible employment opportunities in two of Canada's greatest regions.
- Through the Niagara College and Toronto School of Management partnership, the Toronto School of Management delivers Niagara College programs and services at the Toronto campus, providing high standards of instruction and student services. Students that study at the Toronto campus will receive a Niagara College credential upon graduation.
- The Toronto School of Management is a registered private career college focused on providing world-class services and career support in the heart of the city, and is accredited by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
- The Niagara College - Toronto's prime location gives students access to top employers for field placements and networking opportunities. Students also enjoy other perks of going to school downtown, including being close to great cafes, restaurants, shopping, and Toronto attractions.
- Easily accessible by the city’s world-class transit system, Niagara College - Toronto provides students with the signature Niagara College applied learning programs in an accessible, safe and vibrant urban setting.
- State-of-the-art campus to meet your needs, Niagara College - Toronto campus is located within the Education House Toronto, a 35,000 square foot space of newly renovated classrooms, computer labs, a state-of-the-art auditorium, student lounge, student-run café, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Tourism & Leisure View 37 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post-secondary transcripts and graduation diploma* (minimum of 2 years of post-secondary studies; 2-year College diploma or a Bachelor’s degree)
- Proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18545 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18545 CAD per year during 12 months.
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $18,545.90 Academic Year (two terms)
- Estimate(includes ancillary fees: $2,895,90)
- Total Tuition Fees: $18,545.90
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.