In just ten weeks, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the theories, concepts, and principles underlying the management of human resources, and come away able to lead teams of people in projects to success.
Upskill in human resource management
This Project Management - Human Resources and Leadership Microcredential from Anglia Ruskin University by FutureLearn will let you develop skills in how to lead teams, manage people, and make high-scale projects a success.
You’ll explore the theories, principles, and practice of human resource management, while critically evaluating its real-world examples, developing your knowledge base and approach to the management of people and oversight of team projects.
You’ll bring this together with your own values, experiences, and goals – laying the basis for the life-long development of your own management skills.
Project management certification
Ultimately, you’ll come away certified by project management experts at Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), able to prove to employers your knowledge and ability to effectively manage and lead teams.
This course is part of a postgraduate degree programme in Project Management offered by ARU.
What skills will you learn?
- People management
- Importance of effective knowledge management
- Human resource management knowledge
- Employer-employee relationship management
- Development of personal skills and traits of successful managers
- Motivation, empowerment, and development of commitment
- Reward systems and performance management
- Solutions development
- Ability to gather and analyse data and information
- Critical thinking
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Managing People in Projects
- Motivation, Performance and Rewards
- Managing Project Teams
- Managing Workplace
- Knowledge Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1247 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) to postgraduate level is essential as this course is delivered in English.
- This microcredential will appeal to anyone working in management and/or project management roles in any industry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1239 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1239 USD for the full programme and a duration of 2 months.
National1239 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1239 USD for the full programme and a duration of 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.