In the age of analytics, transforming huge amounts of data into meaningful insights and customer value is essential to effective data-driven business practice.
Enhance your employability
On this Data Analytics for Business with Tableau Training Microcredential at FutureLearn in collaboration with Tableau, you’ll master key statistical concepts and techniques before learning how to leverage tools essential to modern data analysis practice.
You’ll build core quantitative data analysis skills in managing and analysing complex data sets with Excel and SQL, and learn to make business recommendations using analytical modelling, progressing from diagnostic analysis through to predictive models.
What you will achieve
By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to:
- Apply fundamental data analytics techniques, using spreadsheet and database tools, to prepare, interpret and communicate insights about datasets
- Evidence the capability to prepare data in order to synthesize complex ideas to support an organisation's ability to abstract meaning and make data-driven decisions
- Critically evaluate strategic priorities to support the implementation of dashboards and increase the level of data-driven decision making in an organisation
- Perform diagnostic analysis and create and interpret prescriptive models to influence future organisational requirements
- Recognise and address the ethical and social issues of applying data analytics techniques in specific organisational contexts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Data Analytics for Business Fundamentals
- Data Analytics for Business Application
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesFinance Data Science & Big Data View 134 other programmes in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This microcredential is for professionals looking to gain advanced problem solving, data analysis, and communication skills.
- There are no prerequisites to enrol but it’s advised that you possess a bachelor’s degree or some prior work experience working with data, statistics, and using spreadsheets.
- Data analytics, advanced mathematics or coding capabilities are not expected.
- Current or future roles of learners on this microcredential may include data or business analysts, marketing managers, HR managers, product managers, strategy analysts, policy analysts, and healthcare administrators.
International709 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 709 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National709 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 709 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.