Why This Master of Science (Project Management ) from National University of Singapore ?
Graduate with an internationally recognised degree from a university that is ranked among the top in the world for Architecture & Built Environment1.
Acquire the skills and techniques to excel in project management.
Benefit from the expertise of senior academics and peers through meaningful exchanges and interactions at the graduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Management
- Time and Cost Management
- Special Topics in Project Management
- Development Finance
- Project Management Law
- Managing Complex Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management Strategic Management View 9 other Masters in Project Management in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably with honours) in a relevant discipline
- For holders of Bachelor’s Degrees with honours in a relevant discipline, minimum two years of relevant post-graduation experience preferred
- For holders of Bachelor’s Degrees without honours in a relevant discipline, at least eight years of relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30470 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30470 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National30470 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30470 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- S$43,318.00 (excluding GST) /
- From S$46,783.00 (including 8% GST) to S$47,216.00 (including 9% GST)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.