International Affairs at National University of Singapore furthers the school’s mission of educating current and future generations of leaders to improve the level of governance in Asia.
Regarded as one of the top schools for public policy and governance in Asia, the LKYSPP’s programmes are designed to equip all participants with relevant and useful skills across a broad spectrum of disciplines in international relations.
The Master in International Affairs programme provides students with a strong foundation in both theoretical frameworks and practical knowledge of multi-disciplinary subfields of international relations, together with an immersive experience in Asia.
Furthermore, the Master in International Affairs programme offers various specialisations. These include but are not limited to international security, regional studies and international economics and development. Students who enrol in the programme will be exposed to hands-on activities to apply key theories and also gain a deep understanding of worldly affairs and current issues in the fields of diplomacy, security, as well as public and foreign service.
Graduates of the LKYSPP have gone on to pursue rewarding careers in governments, multilateral institutions and international organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations: Theory and Practice
- International Security - Concepts, Issues and Policies
- International Political Economy
- Research Methods in International Affairs
- Global Governance in a Changing World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Singapore
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be passionate about understanding the transformation that is taking place in Asia and across the world, and are highly motivated, outward-looking, and open to new ideas.
- Applicants seeking admission to the programme should possess a good Bachelors (Honours – second class and above) degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants with at least 2 years of work experience are preferred. Proficiency in written and spoken English is critical.
International32044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16022 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National32044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16022 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.