Software Engineering at National University of Singapore is best suited for individuals who have a few years of experience in software engineering roles and are looking to further enhance their knowledge and skills in architecting scalable, secure and smart software systems.
The MTech SE programme emphasises the skills required for architecting scalable, secure and smart systems and platforms. The focus will also be exploitation of software technologies, methodologies and management techniques. It focuses on the practical and systematic construction of software systems, using innovative and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Become software architects capable of architecting and designing systems that exploit major contemporary software platforms, technologies and methodologies
- Become software architects capable of architecting and designing smart and secure systems
- Become data architects equipped with data engineering skills to engineer big data from a variety of sources
- Architecting Software Solutions
- Platform Engineering
- DevOps Engineering and Automation
- Cloud Native Solution Design
- Architecting IoT Solutions
- Designing Intelligent Edge Computing
- Humanizing Smart Systems
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 22 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Science or Engineering and a grade point average of at least B
- Proficiency in the English Language (written and spoken)*
- Minimum two years relevant working experience as a software engineer (e.g. programmer, designer, technical team lead).
- Proficiency in the following areas:Software development lifecycle, including Agile software development methods such as Scrum.
- Software development using one or more contemporary programming languages, software design including the use of design patterns, software testing and test-driven development.
- Have passed an entrance test
- Have received a favourable assessment at admissions interview conducted by NUS-ISS
International26169 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26169 EUR per year during 12 months.
National26169 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26169 EUR per year during 12 months.
- S$41,600 to S$45,590
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.